|You must submit an application to be considered. If you are submitting a resume, please attach to the application.|
Use your people skills and administrative talent to ensure that our parking operations run smoothly and our guests have a great downtown experience! The Parking Specialists role is a blend of providing organizational support to the Parking Team and guest service to our visitors. The work schedule is primarily days with occasional nights and rotating weekends and alternating holidays.
• Greet visitors, answer phones, assist guests and answer questions in a friendly, welcoming manner
• Provide administrative support – prepare correspondence and respond to email
• Accurately balance and reconcile currency at the end of each shift.
• Ensure strong communication between shifts
• Previous work experience providing administrative support, cash handling and guest service
• Proficiency with MS Office applications
• High School diploma required, some college preferred
• Be able to pass a background check
• Valid Michigan driver’s license
•Ability to speak and write clearly in English
•Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 40lbs
Pay and benefits
Starting wage is $17/hour with $1.50/hour premium shift differential for evenings and weekends. Our amazing benefit package includes employer paid health insurance, generous paid time off, health savings account, and employer contribution to 457 retirement plan. If you enjoy administrative work and working with the public, and are looking to join a stable and hardworking team with great benefits, please complete an application in the link below.
To be considered for this position, you must fill out the DDA application. The DDA is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is open until filled.
Please email your application to email@example.com.