Maintenance Ambassador – Full-time Seasonal
You must submit an application to be considered. Resume and cover letter are optional.
Come be a part of a great downtown experience by joining our Maintenance Operations Team. The DDA Maintenance Ambassador role maintains the downtown district.
· Performs general repairs and maintenance; such as, snow removal, painting, and refuse.
· Completes special event tasks.
· Must be able to work in outdoor environment in adverse conditions.
· Previous work experience in general maintenance and repair is preferred
· High School diploma required or GED.
· Be able to pass a background check
· Valid Michigan driver’s license
· Ability to speak and write clearly in English
· Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 40lbs
Pay and benefits
Starting wage is $17/hour plus $1.50/hour for evenings and weekends. If you enjoy being outdoors and working with the public, and are looking to join a stable and hardworking team with great benefits, please complete an application in the link below.
To be considered for this position, you must fill out the DDA application. Position open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer