|You must submit an application to be considered. If you are submitting a resume, please attach to the application.|
Come be a part of a great downtown experience by joining our Field Operations Team. The Parking Ambassador role is a blend of enforcing local ordinances and providing public service.
· Enforces City of Traverse City parking ordinances and answers questions in a friendly, welcoming manner
· Prepares reports departmental records
· Trouble-shoot parking equipment, and perform repairs or maintenance as needed
· Performs parking meter collections
· Must be able to work in outdoor environment year-round.
· Previous work experience in parking enforcement or public service preferred
· Proficiency with mobile devices and personal computers
· High School diploma required, some college preferred
· Be able to pass a background check
· Valid Michigan driver’s license
· Ability to speak and write clearly in English
· Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 40lbs
Pay and benefits
Starting wage is $16-$18/hour plus $1.50/hour for evenings and weekends. Our amazing benefit package includes company-paid health insurance upon hire, generous paid time off, and employer paid retirement plan contributions. If you enjoy being outdoors and working with the public, and are looking to join a stable and hardworking team with great benefits, please complete an application in the link below.
To be considered for this position, you must fill out the DDA application.
Equal Opportunity Employer