Parking Support Specialist – Full Time
|You must submit an application to be considered. If you are submitting a resume, please attach to the application.|
Use your people skills and administrative talent to ensure that our parking operations run smoothly and our guests have a great downtown experience! The Parking Support Specialists role is a blend of providing organizational support to the Parking Team and guest service to our visitors. The work schedule is primarily days, M-F, with alternating Saturdays/Sundays, occasional evenings and alternating holidays.
• Greet visitors, answer phones, assist guests and answer questions in a friendly, welcoming manner
• Provide administrative support – create spreadsheets, enter data, draft letters, respond to email
• Trouble-shoot parking equipment problems, resolve customer complaints
• Accurately balance and reconcile currency at the end of each shift.
• Work with team to implement process and procedure training materials
• Ensure strong communication between shifts
• Previous work experience providing administrative support, cash handling and guest service
• Proficiency with MS Office applications
• High School diploma required, some college preferred
• Be able to pass a background check
• Valid driver’s license
•Ability to speak and write clearly in English
•Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 40lbs
Pay and benefits
Starting wage is $15-$17/hour. Our amazing benefit package includes company-paid health insurance upon hire, generous paid time off, and employer paid retirement plan contributions. If you enjoy administrative work and working with the public, and are looking to join a stable and hardworking team with great benefits, please complete an application in the link below.
To be considered for this position, you must fill out the DDA application.
Equal Opportunity Employer